19 June 2022
Pro Helvetia is pleased to offer young Swiss designers the opportunity to participate & showcase their projects in a major event regarding Sustainability & Business in Switzerland: the Swiss Green Economy Symposium in Winterthur, which will take place on 7 & 8 September 2022. The selection of the participating studios is made through this present call for participation, open until 19 June 2022.
Through this call, Pro Helvetia is looking for projects that propose ambitious and radically new solutions to current challenges for a more sustainable world. They should significantly improve people’s lives in an innovative, smart, engaging, and exciting way in fields such as product design, textile, material design, mobility, environment, wellbeing, or health.
Project owners may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their company. This call is open for designers who are Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland.
In addition to the showcase, the designers will be offered opportunities to participate in matchmaking and networking events organised in collaboration with Lifefair.
The selected studios will benefit from the following services:
- Be part of the Swiss Green Economy exhibition (on both days 7 and 8 September 2022)
- Access to personalized matchmaking opportunities
- Financial support for travel & accommodation expenses (CHF 400.- / per studio)
To take part in the 2022 SGES delegation, please send your PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org until 19 June 2022.
The application file must include:
- Studio contact information
- Short biography (maximum 500 signs including spaces)
- Short description of the project(s) you want to show (maximum 800 signs including spaces)
- Visual material of the project
- Entrepreneurial goals regarding the project and your presence during SGES
We are looking forward to discovering your projects and will get back to you shortly by the beginning of July. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Helen Muggli
We look forward to your registration!