7 June 2021
Pro Helvetia is pleased to offer young Swiss designers the opportunity to participate in a major event regarding Sustainability & Business in Switzerland: the Swiss Green Economy Symposium in Winterthur, which will take place on 2 September 2021. The selection of the participating studios is made through this present call for participation, open until 7 June 2021.
Through this call, Pro Helvetia is looking for projects that propose ambitious and radically new solutions to current challenges for a more sustainable world. They should significantly improve people’s lives in an innovative, smart, engaging and exciting way in fields such as product design, mobility, environment, wellbeing or health.
Project owners may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their company. This call is open for designers who are Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland.
In addition to the showcase, the designers will be offered opportunities to participate in matchmaking and networking events organised in collaboration with Lifefair.
The selected studios will benefit from the following services:
- Be part of the Swiss Green Economy exhibition
- Access to personalized matchmaking opportunities
- Financial support for travel & accommodation expenses (CHF 200.- / per studio)
To take part in the 2021 SGES delegation, please send your PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org until 7 June 2021 (midnight).
The application file must include:
- Studio contact information
- Short biography (maximum 500 signs including spaces)
- Short description of the project you want to show (maximum 800 signs including spaces)
- Visual material of the project
- Entrepreneurial goals regarding the project and your presence during SGES
We are looking forward to discovering your projects and will get back to you shortly by mid June. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Helen Muggli
We look forward to your registration!