10 October 2023
Pro Helvetia invites a selection of Swiss design studios to take part in a tailor-made matchmaking programme with industry partners on 29 November 2023 in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.
The selected studios will benefit from:
- A one-day Matchmaking-event where selected emerging talents meet professionals from the industry to enhance their network, find new business opportunities, get feedback about their work.
- Prior to the event, the design studios will participate in an exclusive online pitch training session, which will provide input as well as the opportunity to prepare the pitch deck and practice the presentation in a group setting.
- Keynote and practical case example to engage with a recent topic
- Morning: Input-Keynote on a relevant design topic
- Lunch & Exchange
- Afternoon: individual meetings with professionals from various industries
- The applicants may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio (as legal entity)
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland
- Eligible for submission are emerging designers working in the fields of product-, furniture or service design with a clear, innovative approach.
- The design studio’s practices should have a commercial reach and a strong interest in connecting with companies
- The studio’s practices should be responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society ie. inclusivity, sustainability, equitability
To participate in the event, please send your PDF application including CV and/or short biography (max. 500 characters incl. spaces), portfolio and short description of your entrepreneurial goals via this form until Tuesday, 10 October 2023.
We look forward to discovering your projects.
Please note, that the number of participants is restricted, the submissions will be reviewed and selected by a selection committee. The results will be communicated to you by end of October.