Call for Participation: Matchmaking & Circular Design EventSwitzerland
12 February 2023
Pro Helvetia invites a selection of Swiss design studios to take part in a circular design event and a tailor-made matchmaking programme with industry partners on 24 March 2023 in La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland.
The selected studios will benefit from:
- Keynote and practical case example to engage with the topic of Circular Design.
- Matchmaking-programme where experts from the industry meet selected emerging talents to give them professional feedback on topics such as target groups, production, market relevance and marketing.
- Prior to the event, the design studios will participate in an exclusive online pitch training session, which will provide input as well as the opportunity to prepare the pitch deck and practice the presentation in a group setting.
- The applicants may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio (as legal entity)
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland
- Eligible for submission are emerging designers working in the fields of product-, furniture or service design with a clear, innovative approach.
- The design studio’s practices should have a commercial reach and a strong interest in connecting with companies
- The studio’s practices should be responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society ie. inclusivity, sustainability, equitability
To participate in the event, please send your PDF application including CV and/or short biography (max. 500 characters incl. spaces), portfolio and short description of your entrepreneurial goals via this form until Sunday, 12 February 2023.
We look forward to discovering your projects.
Please note, that the number of participators is restricted, the submissions will be reviewed and selected by a jury. The results will be communicated to you by end of February.