4 October 2021
The 13th edition of Design Days will take place from 19 to 28 November 2021 in Geneva.
An opportunity to celebrate design for 10 days and to give designers the chance to meet the public and experts from the industry.
The magazine Espaces contemporains and the association Design Days are setting up a route through the city. Shops, showrooms and workshops in and around Geneva will host selected designers in partnership with Pro Helvetia.
This year, Pro Helvetia is supporting a selection of young Swiss designers through stands and installations in the shops along the Design Days route and through a matchmaking programme. The studios will be chosen from among the participants of this call. This initiative helps emerging Swiss studios gain visibility, establish professional networks and achieve their commercial goals.
Briefing and requirements:
- To be eligible, designers must be Swiss citizens or long-term residents in Switzerland
- Designers in the fields of furniture and product design, lightning or textile design may apply up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio
- Pro Helvetia is looking for designers and studios with innovative ideas, responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society, environment and industries
To take part in this programme, please send your application to email@example.com before 4 October 2021.
The application file must include:
– A portfolio and/or website link
– 3 visuals of what you would like to present to the Design Days 2021
– a short presentation text, in French or English