24 September 2023
The 14th edition of Design Days will take place from 16 to 25 November 2023 in Geneva. The magazine Espaces contemporains and the association Design Days are setting up a route through the city and galleries, showrooms as well as workshops in and around Geneva will host selected designers in partnership with the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia. With this programme we are giving designers the change to meet the public and experts from the industry while simultaneously celebrating design.
This year, Pro Helvetia is supporting a selection of emerging design studios. They will showcase their objects in shops along the Design Days route and benefit from a Matchmaking programme. The aim of this Call for Participation is for Swiss studios to gain visibility, establish professional networks and achieve their commercial goals.
Briefing and requirements:
- The Design Days association is looking for designers in the fields of furniture and product, lighting or textile design
- Pro Helvetia is looking for designers and studios with innovative ideas that are responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society, environment and industries
- To be eligible, designers must be Swiss citizens or long-term residents in Switzerland
- Emerging talents are designers who completed their professional education in a design-relevant field or who founded a company (as a legal entity) less than seven years ago
The application file must include:
- A CV & portfolio and/or website link, contact details
- 3 visuals of what you would like to present during the Design Days 2023
- A short presentation text, in French or English
To take part in this programme, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday, 24 September 2023 – midnight (CET)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Patricia Lunghi from Espaces Contemporains: email@example.com