25 February 2022
Pro Helvetia invites a selection of Swiss design studios to take part in a tailor-made matchmaking programme in Copenhagen, Denmark from 3-6 of May 2022.
The programme aims to foster business opportunities between the selected studios and the local design industry. In addition, and to give international visibility to the studios, a PR campaign will be rolled out. The programme will be operated in collaboration with the Copenhagen Design Agency, local partners specialized in PR and communications for the creative industries.
The selected studios will individually benefit from:
- Matchmaking coaching: goals and objectives identification, meetings preparation
- One-to-one meetings with the industry player
- Press coaching and preparation for press material
- Distribution of Press Material to international press
- A financial support and stipend for accommodation/travel of CHF 600.-
- The design studio’s practices should have commercial reach and a strong interest in connecting with Danish design companies
- The studio’s practices should be responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society ie. inclusivity, sustainability, equitability
- The applicants may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland
To take part in this Matchmaking Programme, please fill this following form by 25 February 2022 (midnight).
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get back to you early March. Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Mayoly – email@example.com should you have any questions.