Call for Participation: Copenhagen Matchmaking ProgrammeDenmark
6 January 2023
Pro Helvetia invites a selection of Swiss design studios to take part in a tailor-made matchmaking programme in Copenhagen, Denmark from 6-10 of March 2023.
The programme aims to foster business opportunities between the selected studios and the local design industry. In addition to tailor-made matchmaking meetings, and to deepen the understanding of the Danish Design industry, a two-day guided tour to selected companies and their factories will be organized. The programme will be operated in collaboration with the Copenhagen Design Agency, local partners specialized in PR and communications for the creative industries.
The selected studios will individually benefit from:
- Coaching: goals and objectives identification, meetings preparation
- One-to-one meetings with the industry player
- Guided tour to selected companies and their factory, workshop
- A financial support and stipend for accommodation/travel of CHF 800.- per studio
- 4 design studios will be selected (one of the four spots is open to a programme’s alumni)
- The design studio’s practices should have commercial reach and a strong interest in connecting with Danish design companies
- The studio’s practices should be responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society ie. inclusivity, sustainability, equitability
- The applicants may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland
To take part in this programme, please fill this following form by 6 January 2023 (midnight).
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get back to you by mid-January. Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Mayoly should you have any questions.