3 December 2023
Pro Helvetia invites a selection of Swiss design studios to take part in a tailor-made matchmaking programme in Copenhagen, Denmark, from 4-7 March 2024.
The programme aims to foster business opportunities between selected studios and the local design industry. In addition to individual matchmaking meetings an organized two-day guided tour to selected companies and their factories will help deepen the understanding of the Danish Design industry. The programme will be operated in collaboration with the Copenhagen Design Agency, a local partner specialized in PR and communications for the creative industries.
The 4 selected design studios will individually benefit from:
Prior to the trip
- Individual preparation sessions (goal identifications, portfolio check up, etc.)
During the trip
- One-to-one meetings with industry players
- Guided tour to selected companies, their showroom and factory
Each studio will receive a financial stipend (CHF 800.-) for accommodation and travel.
- The design studio’s practices should have commercial reach and a strong interest in connecting with Danish design companies
- The studio’s practices should be responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society (inclusivity, sustainability, equitability)
- The applicants may submit a project up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or permanently reside in Switzerland
- One of the four spots is open to a programme’s alumni
- In parallel to the programme, designers are encouraged to proactively organize additional meetings with the local design community.
To take part in this programme, please fill this form by 3 December 2023 (23:59 CET).
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get back to you by mid-December.